Saturday 30 July 2016

#NationalLipstickDay : My Lippie Tale !! #LifeStyle

What is life without a little colour?

And when it is #NationalLipstickDay all the shades of Pink drama, Majestic Maroons and rebellious Red keep booming into our minds!

I just cannot help myself fathom about the Lippie Love without letting out how i feel about my bunch of lovelies!!



Thank You Lipsticks!!

For being a constant companion

For the moments i needed to feel bold and fierce


When my smile needed acknowledgment

When the day was dull and mood just didn't want to play cool

When i had to define my thoughts

And looking into the mirror did not help spotting the wrong


.. All i knew was that i had a friend

Who would paint my smile and dazzle my eyes

Bring the fierce, bold and sassy woman out of her veil

And when i pout with a shade of that awesome friend

I knew i would create a definition of Confidence!



.. I Love you #Lipsticks ! I always have!

Since the time i saw Momma applying it and not giving me a chance..

Since the sneaking into Momma's wardrobe and pouting in front of mirror to behave so..

Since the time i first brought my first Lipstick

And now! When i have you constantly as my Weapon of War!

Thank you for always being my secret weapon!

Xoxo

Nisha Garg

No comments:

Post a Comment