Monday 18 July 2016

#ProductReview Doritos Nachos for the Indian Nachos Lovers!


Nachos love is the new love! I am saying this because not only we the people but brands have gone crazy into bringing new flavors of nachos to us every time. And recently with the Doritos launching its ever so famous Doritos Nachos in India, Nachos love got personified.
I remember how I used to crib about Doritos being the best brand in the world for nachos and it still not being available in India. My cribbing just got answered with Doritos not just launching in India with the campaign #ForTheBold but also sending me a handy packet of Doritos nachos as its introductory love.

Thank you Doritos for showering this love on me! I love you!

Now! The food critic in me just got the power to speak for the nachos I just ate and yes Doritos passed the test! Doritos Nachos was VERY VERY crisp and thin compared to any nachos I have ever had. And trust me I have had many! Doritos nachos have the perfect crispy and thin making with the right infusing of flavours. The cheese flavor that I tried was just so perfect with the right touch of cheese into it. Some brands just tend to load the nacho crisps with layers of cheese which tends to stick to fingers and feels powdery. Doritos cheese nachos just had a mild cheese flavor which tasted nice.

I paired them up with the sauces I grabbed while going to PVR for the movie. They keep the salsa and cheese dips to sell with their nachos palates, I don’t know if all PVRs sell it freely or not but I got the two sauces at Rs. 20/- each from there.

Dipping those crisps into the dips just served my cravings perfectly!

MyPlateReview Recommends: Doritos has entered Indian market after conquering the world and it is totally worth it! Doritos nachos will deifinitely change your choices about nachos and its flavours, give it a try!

MyPlateReview Rating: 4.5/5

Availability: Across a range of grocery outlets and departmental stores and also on Amazon.in

Price: Rs.100/- for a packet

Connect with me via

Email: nisha.na2708@gmail.com or Instagram: nishclick


Twitter: @myplatereview or Facebook: /myplatereview 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.thank you for sharing such a great blog with us. expecting for your..
    Cheddar cheese slices

    ReplyDelete