Friday 8 July 2016

#Recipe : Wafers with cheese dip ~ Simple gourmet at home!


Hello! I think by now we are friends right? The journey that I have been trying to take you in has made a few impacts on people and I am happy to be having them. I wish to continue crazy indulgences as it fulfills my soul and share it with you for your added experiences too.
Would love to hear feedback from you guys! It had been long since I shared a recipe so I thought to bore you guys up with some kitchen work. 

I recommend food, but one thing I will not recommend anyone to do is to stop trying new kind of food and options to make the daily food interesting. Just because you found someone serving nachos with cheese and salsa dips does not mean you cannot have it with Rajma puree. Infact I created Rajma like hummus and munched on my nachos and found it equally interesting. Why should we limit our choices with only what restaurants have provided us with? And with kitchen mongers the experimentations get all the more interesting and easy. Whenever you are short of an ingredient just go with your instincts and make a twist!

And so here it was, two chips packets in my hand waiting for a twist. Yes, I indeed tried to think of more options but the first one I could come up with is the Wafers with cheese dip. The creaminess and goodness of cheese dip with a hint of flavors and chilliness to spice up the wafers and a twisting way to your regular wafers to turn it into a complete gourmet style dish. Have a look at the recipe and you might want to try it!

A closer look at the dip!

Ingredients
1 glass milk
4 cubes of Amul cheese (grated)
3 tbsp Mozzarella cheese (grated)
1 tbsp Peanut powder
1 tsp Red Chili powder
Salt and pepper to taste
2 packets chips (Any variant will do)

Method
It is simple and an easy process so you need not read it with tensed eyes. Even if you are OK with making Maggi, you will go through this one easily.
  1. Take a pan and heat it up a little. Add the milk and cheese in the pan and keep stirring it.
  2. The cheese will start melting and mixing up with milk. And as the mixture starts increasing the density it will start to dry up.
  3. When it comes to 75% of the quantity add the peanut powder, salt and pepper and the red chili powder.
  4. When the mixture comes to 60% consistency, switch off the burner.
  5. Your cheese dip is ready! Serve it in your own stylish innovative way and enjoy! I have served here with Lays Indian Masala Magic


Indeed this can be tried by anyone and can be served as a regular snack with tea or as a starter. Let me know about your experience!
Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment