Friday 22 July 2016

Ice-cream Sandwich - My Childhood Love! #FoodTalk


Ice-cream love is never too young nor too old. We all regardless of the age, gender and place love to dig into different sort of icecreams. And when it is summers, the craving just reaches another level of awesomeness.
But what is it about monsoons that so devastatingly make us crave for al kinds of food. I mean “Baarish mein pakode toh thik hain lekin bearish mein ice-cream ka mazaa!” this is one hell of love!

We may find zillions of outlets serving so many varied styles of ice-creams ranging from natural fruits flavours to nitrogen ones. But one childhood love story that we have with the traditional vanilla or two-in-one ice-creams still wins the heart. I had been into loving this ice-cream sandwich that used to be available with ice-cream seller around my house and school. And each time I find this with a seller I cannot resist on binging on them.


Ice-cream sandwich is basically a style of serving ice-cream by covering a slice of ice-creams with two slices of flavoured breads, biscuits, wafers etc. This one is a chocolate-coffee jumbo biscuit which has a big fat slice of vanilla ice-cream in it. A bite into it and a mind blowing combination of coffee chocolate and vanilla fill your taste buds. Definitely making for a short ice-cream indulgence!


MyPlateReview Recommends: I have been into love with this simple ice-cream sandwich and no matter if I am full after a food session or not, this is a light and enjoyable ice-cream I never avoid if I get one! If you have been trying new sorts of ice-creams lately, it’s time to revisit your childhood with romanticizing a childhood ice-cream sandwich story! We did cover the ice-cream sandwich available in Mumbai at K rustom’s ice-creams this one here is a click from Delhi from a Cream Bell ice-cream stroller who can be found easily on the streets.

MyPlateReview Rating: 4/5

Price: Rs. 25/- for a piece.

Connect with me via

Email: nisha.na2708@gmail.com or Instagram: nishclick


Twitter: @myplatereview  or Facebook: /myplatereview

1 comment: