Wednesday 3 August 2016

Chilli Guava ~ The punch from Paperboat Drinks! #ILoveIt


Come summers or monsoons and we all run towards having the perfect summer experience through varied cold drinks, fruit juices, golas and ice-creams. But little do we come across taste which reminds us of our childhood days and makes us wish to go back to those summer holidays we so dearly enjoyed each year. Well, Paperboat drinks thrives to achieve that taste and give you childhood jitters.

The constant running around the house for having those mangoes, the short trip to nani’s house, the climbing of guava trees for having a bite and Mom’s nimbu-jaljeera drinks which no matter how badly we demanded – It was made only once a day! Modern day living sure has lost the childhood exquisiteness as a 90’s kid would have experienced. I mean that was the childhood! Right? With no cell phones to bug and no fashion rules to follow! We were not in a war zone everyday and surely the best time was when cartoon started!

Thank You Paperboat! For making me time travel into my childhood with such a beautiful package which is all sorts of love! The lovely box which shall now be home to some of my little treasures which kept my childhood alive! The top rotator, the pieces of stone which were my favorite for the game, the last ball I played and of course the little doll I dressed up.

Chilli Guava ~ The flavor is very fresh and kept me satiating for more. Two was definitely not enough for my single sitting and visiting of memories. The guava punch with a dash of chilli flavor reminded me how after school we used to buy raw guava from fruit vendor outside the school and he used to top it up with a lot of spices for adding the extra love to it. One guava cut into slices and topped with loads of chilli and salt rolled with a newspaper – and now I have a paperboat drink to taste just the same with me revisiting those memories – This is Perfect!

Price: The pack of 250ml comes in just Rs. 30/- and is ready to drink !

Nutritional Facts: I loved including this particular information here just for the fact that some people don’t read all the details on the pack which is really necessary to know what they are consuming. Paperboat drink mentions in their pack that the product is
  • Gluten Free
  • And with no bio engineered ingredients

This makes me love Paperboat more! After all who doesnot love their drinks to be natural and healthy!

MyPlateReview Recommends: Paperboat has a wide range of flavors to choose from and Chilli Guava is its recent addition. I would love to try out more of the upcoming flavors but until then sipping on the Chilli Guava is highly recommended. I know it’s a packed drink and not better than real ones but hey you can always give preference to it from the usual fizz drinks right!

MyPlateReview Rating: 4/5

Availability: Paperboat drinks are available widely across a lot of departmental stores and also online stores like Big basket, Nature’s Basket and even Amazon.in (Click to Buy)

Connect with me via:

E-mail: nisha.na2708@gmail.com Or Instagram: nishclick


Twitter: @myplatereview or facebook: /myplatereview

1 comment:

  1. Great info! Thanks for sharing. I would like to share this article from herbal cold drink about energy drink.

    ReplyDelete