Wednesday 31 August 2016

The Violet Box - The Period Pamper for you! I loved it! #Lifestyle


Who doesn’t like to get pampered, but with periods accompanying us girls for almost a week each month, we deserve a little more pampering than others and that is why there is a Violet Box!


Periods are the most unwelcome and unwanted part of women’s life yet very important! You don’t want it to be there, you don’t want it to be missed to! ( Haha!) As much as I would want to talk about it, the thought of tackling with it again scares me a little.
Specially the PMSing which brings almost everyone under my Mood swings needle and mind you – You don’t mess with me!! Sometimes it’s about everything in the world bothering me and I just sit in a corner of the room and rant about it. So yes..

Dramatic. Check!
Angry & fierce. Check!
Emotional. Check!
Uncomfortable. Check!
Unloved. Yes I aint loved anymore!
PMSing? Yes I am!!

But thanks to The Violet Box we girls finally have something to look forward to for every periods! The period Pamper box gives us little treasures that we enjoy, pamper ourselves with, and also take care of ourselves during THOSE TIMES OF THE MONTH!

The Violet comes with an assortment of exquisite treats and period essentials which comes right when you want to feel loved and pampered – your periods! They have their unique packaging style and the products provided by them are exclusively from known brands which have in some way made into our lives beforehand.

When my Period box arrived I had not known what I was about to experience after the unfolding of it. The chocolates, aromatic lotions, face packs, exotic tea and coffee and what not inside it made me feel so very special and happy! They were packed so beautifully, I just felt love flowing inside me and each unfolding brought a sweet smile which was missing since a long time now. Who wouldn’t like to calm down and indulge into skin therapies and munch on chocolate when all you feel inside is the urge to end the world! LOL!


The Violet Box Concept: I wouldn’t go into the details of how The Violet came into existence and how they came to being to awesome as they are! I would only say that Yogita and Gaurav are doing a wonderful job and I love them for this!
The Violet Box is made by involving the underprivileged people and they also donate period essentials to the girls in villages and women homes. The fact that there is complete transparency in their activities and they like to talk about the changes that have been brought when you buy a box of The Violet is commendable.  So for each Violet Box you subscribe to, you are not only helping yourself but someone more with equal needs as you!

They have two kinds of boxes available for your choice

Fantastic Box ~ Priced at just Rs. 699+ this box has all the period essentials along with some chosen therapy and mood enhancers. You will get some exotic coffee, tea and chocolates too.

Wow Box ~ This one is priced at Rs. 899+ and comes with all the essentials mentioned in the Fantastic Box plus a little more of pampering and exotic delights for your skin!

Nisha Recommends: Let a little pamper come your way every periods, because we girls don’t always need boys to pamper us, we are enough with our own delights! And with The Violet Box it’s a different kind of love we experience!

You can subscribe to your Violet Box through: http://www.theviolet.in/

Follow them on Instagram: theviolet.in

Connect with me Via

Email: nisha.na2708@gmail.com or Instagram: nishclick


Twitter: @myplatereview or Facebook: /myplatereview

No comments:

Post a Comment