Monday 21 May 2018

The No-Bake EGGLESS Mango Cheesecake !! Because its mango season!



I have been long thinking of making a cheesecake. The delicious layers and the cheesy creaminess wins over me each time I take a bite. But somehow always something else comes up because my family doesn’t love the cheese and cream mix at all.

But as mangoes are in season how can I not miss the celebration of using it as a multi-utility ingredient in my cooking. The idea of giving a new addition to the already delicious taste of Mangoes makes me just love the vibe I am in! So be it mango ice-creams, mango shakes or just a lovely piece of cheesecake – I’m up for it!



For this one I tried to hussle up and put together the simplest of ingredients that go into the making of cheesecake. While I thoroughly enjoyed making it, the recipe that I am sharing is not entirely mine. I did a little research over the internet and gave it my own little twists to come to the taste that I love. So while a basic mango cheesecake can be turned into an awesome piece to cherish about the fruit – here is the My Kind of Mango Cheesecake for you!



Ingredients:

Bottom Layer: 15pcs cream cracker biscuits or brittania Marie (crushed)

3 tbsp melted butter1/4 tsp

Vanilla extract (optional)

Middle Cheese layer:

200gm cream cheese (softened)

1/3 cup condensed milk

1/4 tsp vanilla extract

1/4 cup mango puree depending on the taste

Top Layer:Mango slices, mango puree, etc  


Method:

 1. Crush the marie biscuits or cream cracker as per your choice. You can also use the vanilla crackers to bring in a better taste. I used the Bisk Farm Marie Biscuits.
2. Add in melted butter and hint of vanilla extract and mix it well. Make this as a base layer in your cheesecake tin*.
3. Press the layer equal and well settle and keep the tray in freezer.
4. For the middle layer, take a large bowl and add in the cream cheese. Beat it till it turns light and fluffy. Add the condensed milk & vanilla extract and beat again lightly. Now add in the mango puree and gently fold them together.
5. Take the bowl out of freezer and pour this mix on the biscuit layer. Tap the tin a few times to make it an even layer. Now let it rest in the fridge for another 2-3 hours. After the layer has well settled, and become a thick texture.

6. Take the top layer decoratives like mango cubes, mango sliders etc to design your cake. You can make flowers starting from the center or gently load over the mangoes to make it appeal good. You can also use chia seeds, passion fruit and other things to decorate the cake.
Your Mango Cheesecake is ready. Let it rest in the fridge for an hour and you can enjoy!

Cheesecake tin* ~ There are special cheesecake tins available in the market for making cheesecakes. As unlike regular cakes the cheesecake is a no-bake cake it doesn’t need to be turned around & so the regular aluminum trays won’t work for it.
If you do not want to invest into a cheesecake tray you can alternatively choose to make it entirely in the serving stem glasses or any other glasses to serve it as a single serving cake. 
Just divide the mixes into equal proportions to place in the glasses in the same manner as in the recipe! Its good to go!
Please feel free to connect to me for any additional information on the recipe or for additional tips.



Contact me via

Email: nisha.na2708@gmail.com or Instagram: nishclick

Facebook: /myplatereview or Twitter: @myplatereview

1 comment: