Friday 11 May 2018

Roohafza Sherbet - Indian Summer gets a refreshing feel! #Roohafza



Remember the old TV summer ads? How people rejoiced on picking up a glass of Roohafza and danced around in coolness – that is exactly the feeling I associate with Roohafza till today – I am a 90s kid!


No never ever a summer goes by without bringing a bottle (many more in my house) and using it to make sherbet, flavoured milk and more. The beautiful part about it is that one glass of Roohafza is never enough!



With rosy tint and a refreshing taste, since years Roohafza has been a celebrated part of Indian summers. What I love about Roohafza is its rose flavor touch and that it is made of such naturally rich ingredients. The taste and sweetness is such that you don’t need to add anything but water to it and the drink is ready. Of course you can do ahead and try it with as complex recipes as you can. Wow!


So this summer I have picked Roohafza not just to drink at home myself but also to recreate and experiment with it.The #Roohafzaseries is all about trying a modern twist to the age-old roohafza drinks.

For the first one – I kept it pretty simple. For my first glass of Roohafza this season I added chilled water with hints of lemon and mint. I DO NOT ADD SUGAR to it as Roohafza already has a lot of sugar in it. This simple way to serve it is my favourite!


Bringing to you a series of Roohafza drinks, ice-creams and more to celebrate this unique product from Hamdard Laboratories!

Stay tuned for more!

Connect with via:


Email: nisha.na2708@gmail.com or Instagram: nishclick

Facebook: /myplatereview or Twitter: @myplatereview


1 comment:

  1. Indulge in the aromatic and refreshing flavors of Roohafza Sherbet, a delightful Indian summer drink that will rejuvenate your senses. Discover more inspiring soft drink quotes at soft drink quotes and savor the moments of pure bliss. Cheers to the taste of summer!

    ReplyDelete