Sunday 16 April 2017

An evening with Chai at CHA CHA CHA, Saket, New Delhi | RestaurantReview

Chai – Sandwich & an evening amidst the chaos!

Sometimes the most usual places turn into a whole new world and make us sip on peace! And so is the next destination that I visited. Amidst all the chaos and people indulging in activities, there is this one counter which is busy too but in a good way and serves one of the best Bun Samosa burger I had in recent times.
Right when I was strolling around in Select City Walk and planning on some shopping for myself, the hunger pang took me to try out this new place called CHA CHA CHA!


CHA CHA CHA is a small shop like counter on the outer lane of the Select City Walk Mall in Saket, New Delhi. The place is quite antique styled with special attraction to the tea brewing and the fancy cups and crockery in which they serve their dishes as well as the amazing tea that they brew. Having checked out their exquisite interior I checked on their menu which included a lot of tea time snacks like Indian and continental sandwiches in flavours ranging from paneer bhurji to Indiana Chicken and spinach corn to chicken Mayo cheese sandwiches. With a small sitting area right outside the counter this place looks like a beautiful café just spread out right outside a mall corridor.


What I Ordered: As it was a little wintery and I have always been a fan of tea my order was a tea and some tea time snacks to go with it.


Kulhad Chai – Masala + Jaggery – This one was a fine craft of the magic that a kulhad chai holds. With delectable masala, hot and spicy flavours and a mild sweetness of jaggery - the tea and its effect traveled right onto the heart. This one is a thumbs up!


Freshly ground spice tea – I had thought that they would make something special out of the regular tea with the choice of two flavours they asked me to add. Having added ginger and clove to the choice I was playing safe with the choice but the taste ruined it all. This one doesn’t even match the tea you brew at home and somehow is a turn off from CHA CHA CHA.


Burger Bun Samosa – Absolute Love! If there is one thing that I will never be tired of praising for CHA CHA CHA then it is going to be the awesomely insane taste of Burger Bun Samosa which is something I haven’t tasted since a long now. I loved it so much that after munching on one I HAD TO binge on another piece to satisfy the taste it created in my mouth. A MUST!


Spinach Corn cheesy sauce grilled sandwich (Continental) – I am a fan of spinach corn sandwiches be it grilled or raw and hence this was an unsolicited choice (If spinach corn is in the menu, it’s on the plate as well!) But their sandwich turned out to be a little dry and extra spicy which did not appeal me.

Price: As for the tea the café has met the general pricing standards as compared to tea shops in malls and shopping areas. The sandwiches however come to almost INR 200+ after billing which is a bit overpriced for a café which does not meet the ‘complete café’ criteria. I would rather pick up a sandwich from Starbucks nearby at the same price but definite taste and quality.


MyPlateReview Recommends: I love the antique look and sweet feel of this café and would highly recommend the BURGER BUN SAMOSA as well as different tea variants that they brew fresh! Flavoured tea is going to woo you and it also has a range of Ice teas and summer drinks to treat your hot souls. If not that you can easily order some great tea time snacks to treat yourself.

MyPlateReview Rating: 4/5

Address: Back Wing, Select City Walk Mall, Saket, New Delhi

Timings: 10 A.M. to 11:30 P.M.

Connect with me via

Email: nisha.na2708@gmail.com or Instagram: nishclick


Twitter: @myplatereview or facebook: /myplatereview
Cha Cha Cha Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome place. Thanks for sharing information about this wonderful place. Chai junctions are best to accompany with friends and enjoy the flavored tea with some favorite snacks.

    Food Delivery in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete