Wednesday 25 July 2018

Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie SUGAR FREE #SmoothieBowls #Recipe


Smoothies have been in the menu of major restaurants since a long time now. But it is only since the last couple of years that it has been known as being super-food. Rich in nutrients, healthy nutritional structure and made of fresh ingredients – smoothie bowls and bottles have gone popular than ever before.


Smoothies have a calorific range from about 200 to 500 and qualify for a meal of a day. So be it the quick fix for your breakfast or just a healthy dose after a great workout – smoothies are healthy, nutritious and filling.

I have been inculcating the habit of drinking a bowl of smoothie after my workout as they care of the protein, are nutritious and isn’t too high on the calories. Chocolate being my one of the favourite things in the world – is the most repeated ingredient in my smoothies. Therefore it was only obvious that chocolate smoothie would be one of my favourites.

I recently put up a few ingredients together to make a chocolate, peanut butter and banana smoothie that is sugar free and totally chocolaty! This recipe has about 320 calories without any sugar content. So if you want to drink a sugar free version of smoothie, this is the one you would totally love!

Ingredients: (Click on the ingredients to buy them from Amazon)

1 sliced frozen banana (medium)
2 tbsp cocoa powder 
1 cup Milk (chilled)
2 tbsps Peanut Butter (unsweetened – I use The Butternut Co. one)
2 tbsp Rolled Oats (Gluten Free & raw)
A cup of ice to blend

Method:

Put all of the ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour in a good 300ML jar or bowls and enjoy!


*This smoothie doesn’t stay good for long. So prefer to blend it immediately when you drink.


Contact me via

Email: nisha.na2708@gmail.com or Instagram: nishclick

Facebook: /myplatereview or Twitter: @myplatereview 

2 comments:

  1. I always love fragrances.Especially, the smell of coco or chocolate. I do live in India. I was looking for a wood oil diffuser. I was searching online one day, I got best essential Oils for aromatherapy . Though first I was not sure about there quality and shipping method. I checked and seen that they ship worldwide, which was the best part about them. Even they have money return policy for not giving the proper item. I ordered online and after getting delivery, I was amazed by the quality. They were so good and work properly as claimed. I am highly satisfied with my product and service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one Nisha. Yes, will surely take care of it- Blending it just before drinking. A picture is good though, Why didn't you clean the surrounding before taking a picture?

    ReplyDelete