Tuesday 14 February 2017

How Valentine's day can be all about loving yourself! #HappilySingle


While the whole world is singing romantic songs of love and finding the easiest escape from reality, there is another section of people who are wishing that the day just skips by silently. Yes I am talking about the singletons who have every means to dream ‘I wish I had a partner too!’ but love the “Azaadi” they swear by! Although Valentine’s day has every reason to make them sad with restaurants, pubs, places etc all filled with couples and offers that are exclusive to them! But it is a silent reminder too that it is the SINGLE AWARENESS DAY too!

While some of us do not at all feel the glitz of the Valentine’s day at all, others just don’t know how to live this day!
And if you are one of those singles who haven’t figured out what to do for the Valentine’s day – Welcome to the club! And if it is about love then let’s just love ourselves a bit more today! Celebrate your Singlehood !

Because loving oneself is more important! Here are a few things that will jazz up your day!

Wine and Netflix

There are things that you can’t share and wine is so much like it! A glass of wine and Netflix is the perfect fix for sessions of binge watching a series or a movie you have long wanted to watch! Let’s pour some love in the glass and get sipping.

Heart shaped Pizza

I recently happened to visit Imly restaurant in Delhi and the heart shaoed pizza by them was Bae! I mean Pizza was already love, except that it proposed to me this time! Totally worth it! Bake one or order in – pizza is synonymous to love!

Some online shopping

While others are busy spending and buying presents for their loved ones, why not buy something for yourself today! A new shirt, the new lipstick shade or just a powerful headphone – Lets order some love!

Go out and play some games

Nothing beats the feeling of winning that bowling game with friends or even hours of indulgence into Table Tennis, call your single buddies and lets have a match!

Flirt the day away – its yoga!


Of course you love your singlehood but a little flirt is like yoga right? Sharpen your flirting skills by approaching someone you have wanted to or may be just download dating apps and chat with someone who is single too!

Make the most of your Singlehood and have the best of your day today!

2 comments:

  1. There is one very important rule to keep when buying Industrial Commercial Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers in Delhi India. The appliances that you purchase must comply with local standards for safety.
    Website:
    www.reliefindia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do live in India. I was looking for a wood oil diffuser. I was searching online one day, I got best Essential Oils for Aromatherapy . Though first I was not sure about there quality and shipping method. I checked and seen that they ship worldwide, which was the best part about them. Even they have money return policy for not giving the proper item. I ordered online and after getting delivery, I was amazed by the quality. They were so good and work properly as claimed. I am highly satisfied with my product and service.

    ReplyDelete