Saturday 20 January 2018

The Not-So-Regular Calendar 2018 ~ Celebrate more of days!

Every year we look forward to new days and new time to cherish life. Each comes as new and there is a gateway to celebrate something that surrounds us. Apart from the birthdays, anniversaries and national holidays there are days which make our daily life a little pumped up.


While I was searching for some special days apart from the regular calendar markups like pizza day, donuts day and more, I thought to share some of these important days in the year 2018 so that you can plan your year and celebrate this year a bit more!

Not-your-Regular Calendar 2018

January 1 – International Pizza Day
January 13 – Lohri/Pongal
January 14 – Makar Sakranti
January 15 – National Army Day
January 18 – International Cheese Day
January 24 – National Girl Child Day
January 26 – Republic Day

February 5 – World Nutella Day
February 4 – World Cancer Day
February 14 – Valentine’s Day

March 1 - Holi
March 8 – International Women’s Day
March 21 – World Poetry Day
March 25 – National Waffle Day (Sweden)
March 30 – World Idli Day

April 22 – World Earth Day
April 23 – World Book Day

May 14 – Mother’s Day

June 21 – International Day of Yoga

July 7 – World Chocolate Day

August 3 – International Beer Day
August 15 – Independence Day
August 19 – World Photography Day

September 5 – Teacher’s Day
September 14 – Hindi Diwas
September 21 – International Day of Peace
September 29 – International Coffee Day

October 1 – World Vegetarian Day
October 2 – Gandhi Jayanti
October 12 – World Chicken Day
October 16 – World Food Day
October 25 – World Pasta Day

November 14 – Children’s Day
November 26 – National Milk Day (India)

December 15 – International Tea Day
December 16 – Vijay Diwas (1971)
December 25 – Christmas Day


*I tried to bring in as much as I could think of and had noted in my diary. It could be that I missed some important regional festivals and others but this list is not about the regular calendars – here it is more about food & other things.

*Mostly the days revolve around the Indian calendar and days Indian celebrate.

E-mail: nisha.na2708@gmail.com Or Instagram: nishclick


Twitter: @myplatereview or facebook: /myplatereview

3 comments:

  1. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on WhatsApp: +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  2. April 2020 calendar printable that you can download and edit as per your requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here to share a few story on how I save my marriage from going through a divorce, it all started when I find out that my husband was cheating on me and I already have two kids for him, so I don't want the marriage to be broken because if that happens it will be a big load on me taking care of the kids alone for that not to happen, I went searching for solution to make him love me again and stop cheating that is how I came across Dr Ekpen online on what he has done for a lot of people so I contacted him for help and he helped me to cast a love spell on him to love only me and stop cheating. You can contact him today if you are having the same challenges in your relationship on ekpentemple@gmail.com and you will be clad you did.

    ReplyDelete